Thursday 13 December 2018

The Feeling


Give me your words or your silence
Give me your hand or a little distance
Give me mellow or raspy
or don’t give nothing at all

Give me your time to age with you
or give me your arms to die in…
Stay in the gamut of my eyes to see you
or keep that hope burning, you’ll be with me!

Don’t give nothing to me
You won’t give anything to me
You may not have a chunk to reminisce
You have flown far-off
I have run chock-full
Across you, Towards you and Against you!

I don’t remember how exactly we lived together
I don’t remember how exactly we shared our time
I don’t remember how exactly we fought
I don’t remember how exactly the time passed with you
And also without you…

But one thing, which is integral is “The Feeling” of being with you.
The Feeling  which belongs to you
The Feeling  which belongs to you and me
The Feeling which belongs to us
That feeling which binds us,
has been always constant in me…
And I enshrine it as it is…
And that’s something and the only thing
Which never has absconded me…
My reflexes work just the same
When I was with you
And now, when I only feel you…

And that’s how I’m always complete with you…
But, Only with you!



1 comment: