Sunday 15 December 2013

All I Have is Few Coins in My Pocket

The all I have is few coins in my Pocket…
A little word in my mind…
Smile on my face…
Carrying in hands, the things I have mined…

Among the thrivalists and orators
I have to pave my way
I have to reach there
By filtering the whey

The little word echoes in my mind
“Trust” you my kid, she said with smile
The way is not easy
The travel is big, not a mile

With extinction of bleeding hearts
In noise of bafflegab
Among crowd of bigfeet
I am not sure, where to tap

Fears arise, but I try
They reject, but I smile
She trusts me, I make myself remember
When I thought to quit for a while


I quell the dejection
Reach the perfection
But can’t make selection


Because, they want scratch and kind
And, All I have is few coins in my pocket
In my hands, the things I have mined…


2 comments:

  1. all i have is a dream,
    the few coins you talk about
    i spent on ice cream
    so merrily i walk the road
    chocolate flavour in hand
    for the world is big
    and i have a plan!

    :)
    ps: u somehow found me on g+ when i barely find myself thr. how did u accomplish that??! xD

    ReplyDelete