Tuesday 10 December 2013

And This is How I Love You....

I may be the person, who acts crazy all the time and confused about almost everything,,,                                  
                            But, I am always sure about you......

I may be the person, who always want her say on others and at-times on you as well,,,                                                         
                          But, I listen your each and every word....

I may be the person, who always try to dominate others and at-times you also,,,                                                       
                         But, I love when you dominate me......

I may be the person, who always do whatever is on my mind,,,          
                        But, I always try to do things, the way you want                           it happened to be.....

I may be the person who irritates you all the time,,,            
                       But, that times, I am just enjoying the privilege                             of you being mine....

I may be the person who always talk about my fear of loosing you,,,    
                   But, deep inside I know,our relation is                                         destined.....

No comments:

Post a Comment